SURVEY ON UiTM CONVOCATION: AWARDING OF DEGREE/DIPLOMA BY APPOINTMENT
With the implementation of the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) announced by the Prime Minister on 7th June 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, UiTM regrets to inform our graduates that UiTM has had to postpone all forms of in-person gatherings particularly convocation ceremonies in 2020 until further notice.
With this postponement, UiTM has established a method that is suitable to replace the convocation ceremony this year and adhering to the standard operating procedure (SOP) of the RMCO set by the government.
1. Graduates have the opportunity to put on their robes and take photos as memories.
2. Graduates do not have to wait too long (next year) to have a convocation photo.
3. Graduates will receive their scrolls and official transcripts after the photography session.
4. Photographic sessions will be held at UiTM Shah Alam and all UiTM Branches. Graduates can attend the sessions in their respective states. This will save on their travel and accommodation costs.
5. Minimize the risk of COVID-19 infection because the process implemented complies with the SOP established by the government.
6. The photos produced are of the same quality as the previous convocation photos because it is managed by UiTM Photo Centre.
7. The process from wearing a robe to handing out scrolls and official transcripts will through a short process, not more than 15 minutes per graduate.
In relation to above mentioned ceremony, UiTM has had to obtain feedback from UiTM graduates on the implementation of this method.
Survey period: One week (24th - 30th June 2020)
We appreciate your time in completing the survey. Thank you.
Please contact the following officers for more information:
1. Puan Aminah binti Aman
2. Puan Rozani binti Mohd. Noh
Senior Assistant Registrar
Students Record and Convocation Division
Universiti Teknologi MARA
The following is a sample of a demonstration video of the Awarding of Degree/Diploma by Appointment process in lieu of the convocation ceremonies to be held this year.
In the demonstration video, the graduation photos given on the day of appointment are printed using instant digital printing.
Therefore, in order to maintain the quality of the graduation photos, the photos will be printed using laboratory printing and it will be posted (RM20.00 postage) to the graduates after one week from the date of appointment.
DESIGNATED CONVO SESSION
NAME (Please fill out your name in capital letters)
AP - Architecture, Planning & Surveying
AS - Applied Sciences
AT - Plantation & Agrotechnology
CS - Computer & Mathematical Sciences
DS - Dentistry
EC - Civil Engineering
EE - Electrical Engineering
EH - Chemical Engineering
EM - Mechanical Engineering
HS - Health Sciences
MD - Medicine
PH - Pharmacy
SR - Sports Science & Recreation
AD - Art & Design
AM - Administrative Science & Policy Studies
ED - Education
FF - Film, Theater & Animation
LW - Law
MC - Communication & Media Studies
MU - Music
AC - Accountancy
BA/BM - Business & Management/Business Management
HM - Hotel & Tourism Management
IM - Information Management
AA - Arshad Ayub Graduate Business School
IC - Academy of Contemporary Islamic Studies
LG - Academy of Language Studies
AR - Accounting Research Institute (ARI)
LT - Malaysia Institute of Transport (MITRANS)
LEVEL OF STUDY
Post Graduate Diploma
PROGRAMME CODE (Eg: AC220)
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Universiti Teknologi MARA.