2021 JLTAV August Primary PL Day - Saturday 14 August - Held online
TAX INVOICE and APPLICATION FORM
ABN 29 370 901 218
JLTAV Member: $50.00
JLTAV Non-member: $65.00
The amount includes GST
Account Name: JLTAV Inc.
BSB 033 034 Account Number 61 1599
IMPORTANT: If you are sending money from your personal account, please write the name of your school in the reference section of Net-banking form.
Payment through PayPal:
using PayPal. Put your name in the reference section.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ
• When pressing ‘submit’ on this form teachers are committing to attending the event and paying the registration fee to the JLTAV Office
• The JLTAV reserve the right to charge teachers for registering online to attend events and then failing to pay the registration fee
• Failure to pay the registration fee three weeks prior to the event may mean a teacher’s registration for the event is cancelled
• Please refer to the JLTAV Refund and Cancellation Policy below
JLTAV Refund and Cancellation Policy
An administration fee may be charged according to the following scale:
• Cancellations occurring three weeks before the date of the event will receive a refund minus a 20% administration fee
• Non-attendance or cancellations after this date will not be refunded due to confirmed charges for catering and venue hire
Any inquiries about this Professional Learning Day, please contact Kathleen Duquemin:
The JLTAV Primary PD is supported by the Victorian Government.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Confirm email address
JLTAV Member rate : $50.00
JLTAV Non-member rate : $65.00
Year Levels Taught
School street address
School suburb and post code
School or mobile telephone number
IMPORTANT: Please print this page and use as a TAX INVOICE to organise the payment from your school
**Your registration will not be processed until payment has been received**
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service