Participate in an upcoming Bazel user study!
Thanks for your interest in participating in user experience (UX) research at the upcoming BazelCon in NYC on October 8th and 9th! Your feedback will help the Google team better understand your needs to help us improve our products, especially Bazel
We’re currently scheduling participants 30-minute study sessions during the two days of the conference. If you’re interested in participating, please complete the questionnaire below. We’ll then be in touch directly to discuss details.
Details of the study:
- The study will last about 30 minutes.
- You’ll receive a $100 gift code (or a localized amount, if located outside of the United States) by email from Perks, our incentives distributor, as a token of our appreciation. For US-based recipients, their online catalog includes gift cards from VISA and a variety of retailers in fashion, housewares, sporting goods, books and more. Gift card options can be viewed at
– for recipients outside the US, you may redeem the gift code for a prepaid VISA or Mastercard in USD/CAD/EUR/GBP.
- If your company policies do not allow you to accept gifts, we can offer a $100 credit at TisBest to make a donation to the charity of your choice.
To participate you will need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Accept the terms of our Usability Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Be on time for the session
**Please note that you won’t be compensated for responding to this questionnaire; you’ll receive the thank-you gift only if you actually attend a study session with Google.**
Note for international participants: You will receive the localized equivalent of $100 (depending on study length), available as prepaid Visa or Mastercard in USD/CAD/EUR/GBP.
Thanks in advance,
On behalf of Claire Taylor and Mike DiMaria, UX Researchers
1600 Amphitheatre Parkway
Mountain View, CA 94043
If you have any questions about our usability studies visit:
You were contacted by Google User Experience Research because you previously signed up at
to participate in our usability studies.
If you no longer want to receive emails from Google User Experience Research you can unsubscribe at
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Google.com.
Privacy & Terms