LTHSO Handbook Acknowledgment
Please make sure to read the LTHSO Virtual Handbook found on our website (
). This form must be filled and submitted by August 16th before midnight. This is a minor grade.
Welcome to the Lebanon Trail High School Orchestra. Because of the level of excellence of each ensemble, you are expected to maintain a high level of commitment to your ensemble, both artistically and physically.
Your artistic commitments include, but are not limited to:
1. Learning your music through home practice, sectionals and the help of your private lesson teacher.
2. Practicing daily to prepare for each rehearsal.
3. Seeking out recorded performances of the repertoire when available, and listening to recordings as a part of your preparation.
Your physical commitments include, but are not limited to:
1. Giving the director at least 1 week advance notice in writing if you will be absent or partially miss any before or after school rehearsals. IF you have an emergency or are ill the day of a rehearsal, you must notify the director as soon as possible.
2. Arrive at least 10 minutes early for each before or after school rehearsal. At all rehearsals, have a pencil, your music/folder, and your instrument with all of its accessories.
3. Be present in every Orchestra Concert and Competition for your specific orchestra
4. Setting an example to others by practicing good musicianship and through your good behavior.
5. Follow the guidelines and procedures set forth by the LTHSO handbook
The director reserves the right to pull students from performances and the ensembles if a student A. misses too many rehearsals or B. exhibits bad behavior while in participation with the organization.
Your academic commitment include maintaining passing grades in all other classes throughout the school year.
Chamber (Orchestra A)
Symphonic (Orchestra B)
Repertory (Orchestra C)
Philharmonic (Orchestra D)
Concert ( Orchestra E)
I have read the handbook and understand the conditions stated in it.
By signing below, I understand that I am responsible for maintaining the highest level of commitment to my orchestra. Student online signature (First and last name):
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Frisco Independent School District.