SIBC Spring Pop Up Shop
Event Address: Shiloh Institutional Baptist Church, 2400 Greenland Ave, Charlotte, NC 28208
Vendor Fee: $25
Food Truck Vendor Fee: $75
Table Rental:$10 each
Chair Rental: $3 each
1. Applications must be filled out in their entirety in order to be accepted as a vendor.
2. No duplicate companies will be accepted.
3. No tents exceeding 10x10 feet will be allowed. Each vendor is responsible for bringing all necessary items for their setup/display.
4. Tent weights are recommended for each leg.
5. SIBC does not provide electricity or wifi. If you need electricity you must supply your own generator.
6. Our events are advertised as “rain or shine” and is treated as such. All participants are expected to participate during any weather we might encounter, and are expected to have the necessary equipment to accommodate for these weather conditions. In the event of rain, we have an indoor location but you will be limited to one table.
7. Each vendor is responsible for space clean up.
8. Vendors must remain open for the entirety of the market, and cannot tear down until the event conclusion. Early breakdown will result in a ban from all future markets.
9. Vendors will be responsible for the behavior of their guests/children. For safety reasons, all children must stay within the designated vendor booth or have parental supervision while shopping the market.
10. A full schedule, and vendor placement will be emailed the week of the event.
11. If you are selected to be a vendor, you will get an invoice sent via Square, or a direct link to pay through PayPal. Please note; like most markets and festivals, this market is NON_REFUNDABLE. We plan to hold the market rain or shine, but in the event of severe (dangerous) weather, or other unforeseen emergency, we will cancel. If we are forced to cancel a backup date will be emailed to you. If you are unable to attend, we will not issue refunds since vendor fees will have been spent on marketing, supplies, and all other market costs. Thank you for your understanding.
12. SIBC does NOT in anyway guarantee sales or customer buying potential.
*******IMPORTANT LINKS: Vendors are expected to share event on social media
Tag us in your posts @shilohibc #shilohibc #shilohinstitutionalbaptistchurch -------
****Update**** (shown below have already been booked)
Paper By Allison
Elevate to Motivate, LLC
Kekereke Herbal Teas
Total Life Changes & BKD The Author
First & Last Name:
Business Name/Organization Name:
Facebook/Instagram/Website Link of your business:
What products will you be selling?
Would you be interested in donating an item for our raffle?
What Type of vendor are you?
Tent/Table Vendor $25
Food Truck Vendor $75
Will you need to rent a table? If so, how many? $10 each
Will you need to rent chairs? If so, how many? $3 each
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service