It’s not that we use technology we live technology.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is equivalent to magic
❖ Competition will be comprised of 3 rounds
❖ Teams of maximum 3 participants are allowed
• There will be 40 𝐌𝐂𝐐.
• A total of 𝟏𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 will be provided for all questions.
• +2 for correct answer.
• -0.5 for incorrect answer.
• 8 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒙𝒊𝒎𝒖𝒎 𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕
There will be 𝟑𝟎 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 where we’ll be showing pictures and logos
related to technology and companies. Participants will have to
identify their meaning/Names .
• 10 𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
• +3 for correct answer
• -1 for incorrect answer.
• 4 teams having maximum points will be eligible for third round
i.e. Company Gleam Round.
• Only the team/individual answering first will be awarded points.
• 𝗝𝘂𝗱𝗴𝗲’𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹.
• 𝙏𝙤𝙥 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙.
ROUND 3:- Company Gleam
Each team will get one company, 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 (MCQ’s) are there of
each company and you will be given 5 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒚 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒚,
𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍.
After studying about company, You will be given 𝟒𝟓 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫
Each questions carries one point
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝘅𝗶𝗺𝘂𝗺 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿.
If the scores are tie then the winner will be decides by time.
In this round the questions will be asked orally.
Name of college
No of members
Team(3 participants max)
Name of other participants(if you are participating as a team)
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service