Integrated Skills Program 2
First name (Example: Rachen)
Last name (Example: Komalanakul)
School ID number (Example: 123456)
L1T2H - Building conversations
In this lesson, you're going to practise asking and answering conversation questions about money.
Task One: Let's do a quiz with some words to help us talk about today's topic. Choose the best word or words to complete each sentence.
1. Saturday and Sunday are the _____ .
2. I don’t have any money. Can I _____ some from you, please?
3. If you keep money to use in the future, you _____ it.
4. The opposite of 'sell' is _____ .
5. I _____ about 100 Baht a day on food and drink.
6. If you _____ money, you get it from doing work.
7. Don’t _____ any money to Dave. He never gives it back.
8. I think that eating in expensive cafes is a _____ of money.
Task Two: Watch the video and practise answering the questions.
Task Three: Choose the right words to complete the five questions.
1. What kind of things do you spend _____ money on?
Answer: I spend my money on clothes and computer games.
2. How much money do you spend _____ school every day?
Answer: I spend about 100 Baht at school every day.
3. Do you try _____ money or do you spend it all?
Answer: I spend all my money.
4. Where do you go when you have _____ money?
a lot of
Answer: I go to the mall.
5. _____ do you sometimes borrow money from?
Answer: I sometimes borrow money from my sister.
Task Four: Sam is asking Jennifer some questions about money. Choose the best answers for Jennifer.
1. What things do you think are a waste of money?
No, I never waste money.
I sometimes get angry when I've spend all my money.
I think expensive clothes and taxis are a waste of money.
2. How much money do you usually spend at weekends?
I usually spend 500 Baht at weekends.
I usually spend it at the market.
I usually spend more on Saurday than on Sunday.
3. What do you think is the best way to earn a lot of money?
I spend a lot of money when I go out with my friends.
I sometimes earn a little money by helping my parants at home.
I think the best way to earn a lot of money is to become a doctor.
4. What do you do when you have no money?
When I have no money, I stay at home.
I usually have no money after the holidays.
People who spend too much often have no money.
5. Who do you sometimes lend money to?
I never lend more than 200 Baht.
I sometimes lend money to my best friend.
I lend money two or three times a month.
Task Five: Watch the video and answer the questions with your own ideas.
Click the link below to see a pdf of this lesson.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Sineeducation.