All visits to the Seyduwka community INCLUDE:
- Traditional food in the community. Fruits during the walks.
- Share with the Mamo Arhuaco (depending on the disposition of the Mamo, this activity is not guaranteed).
- Guided tour of the community to learn about its indigenous worldview, its constructions and traditions.
- Explanation about the ancestral knowledge of the Ayu (coca leaf).
- Explanation of the processing and work of Cacao. Explanation of how you work with the wood trapiche to obtain honey.
- Enjoy natural spas in the Palomino river.
- Permanent accompaniment of local guide.
- Permits to enter the indigenous reservation and contribution to the indigenous communities.
- Travel insurance during the days of expedition.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Transportation to get to Palomino or other places in the Caribbean
- Rental of horses and buoys
- Bilingual guide
- Expenses not stipulated
A) EXCURSION SEYDUKWA IN 1 DAY: 1 person: $300,000 COP - from 2 to 7 people $200,000 COP per person.
B) SEYDUKWA TOUR IN 2 DAYS: 1 person $450,000 COP - from 2 to 7 people $350,000 COP per person.
C) SEYDUKWA TOUR IN 3 DAYS: COP $500,000 per person (tour available from 3 people onwards).
Important: please complete the following information and we will put you in touch with the local operator in charge of the tour.
Travelgrafía helps you connect with local guides and contribute to the economy of small agencies.