Examples include: - National Junior Honor Society - Renaissance Club - Varsity Basketball Team - Fishing Team - Star Roll - Perfect Attendance
These are just some examples - you can have others!
- Leader in your youth group - VBS teacher - Praise Team - Nursery volunteer
- Volunteer for Komen Race for the Cure - Volunteer at Chattanooga Food Bank - Read to elementary students for Dr. Suess Day
- When did you become a Christian? - How did you become a Christian? - How do others see Christ in your daily life? - How do you stay strong in your faith?
Examples include: - Attend weekly huddle meetings - Went to FCA Camp (tell which year(s) you went) - Volunteered at 5K/10K for FCA - Attended Leadership Training Day - Spoke at several huddle meetings - On FCA leadership team
They should express why they believe you are deserving of this award. Please fill in the boxes below with the name of the person who will be filling out the recommendation. **You are responsible for contacting these people and asking them to go to ChattanoogaFCA.org to fill out the recommendation form. All recommendations MUST be received by Friday, April 5th.
• We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three per-sons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal return in power and glory.
• We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
• We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by Whose in-dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
• We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
• We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.