Energy Equity Project - Workgroups Nomination Form
Thank you for your interest in the Energy Equity Project and serving on a workgroup. More information about the project is available on our website:
We are accepting workgroup nominations through September. Workgroups will be active from September, 2021 through January, 2022. Over four months, using input from listening sessions and 1-to-1 meetings, each workgroup will finalize a set of metrics and reporting protocols for a select group of indices. These indices and metrics will form the basis of the beta version of the Equity Measurement Framework, set to launch in Spring 2022.
ROLES OF THE WORKGROUPS:
i. Review listening session and other sources of feedback
ii. Evaluate and prioritize metrics based on impact, feasibility, universality
iii. Research and document existing efforts to capture priority metrics
iv. Present final draft set of metrics
1. Definition and explanation
2. Connection to how each metric advances energy equity
3. Proposed data collection and reporting procedures
4. References & data sources
5. Proposed timeline – e.g. inclusion in beta version vs 1.0
6. Suggestions for improving each metric – data capture, stakeholder target, user submissions, etc.
TIME COMMITMENTS & STIPENDS for participation vary depending on the specific role and whether participation is outside of normal work responsibilities:
1) Advisor (5-7 per workgroup, ~25 total)) 12-15 hours total (~1 hour / week); stipends of $500 available
2) Contributor (5-7 per workgroup, ~25 total) - 30-40 hours total (2-3 hours / week); stipends of $1,250 available
3) Lead (1 per workgroup, 4 total) - ~60 hours total (~4 hours / week); stipends of $2,000 available
CRITERIA FOR SELECTING WORKGROUP MEMBERS:
1. Engagement in energy equity issues
2. Commitment to energy equity and justice
3. Specific perspectives and expertise
4. Project commitment
5. Stakeholder representation
6. Geographic representation
7. Demographic representation
Which group do you represent?
Impacted / interested community member
Community organization / practitioner
Regulator / policy-maker
Academic / researcher / evaluator
Energy contractor / worker
Funder / philanthopist
Have you participated in the Energy Equity Project?
Have not participated yet
Attended listening session
Met with EEP staff
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of University of Michigan.