LaGrange Society Application
To be eligible for membership in the LaGrange Society, each applicant must:
• Have a minimum, cumulative UNA grade point average of 2.50 as a degree seeking student and be in good standing with the University;
• Be a sophomore, junior, or senior for the upcoming fall semester; be enrolled as a full-time student (12 hours or more per semester); and be eligible to serve the full upcoming academic year (fall and spring);
• Be willing and able to meet the attendance requirements for all mandatory events, including weekly Tuesday meetings, a weekly “on-call” hour, all UNA home football games, Fall and Spring Preview Day, and a number of other UNA events;
• Be willing, on occasion, to devote evening and/or weekend hours in support of UNA activities.
Application Process: In addition to completing this application, each applicant must:
• Attach a recent photograph to the application (not returnable);
• Submit three (3) letters of recommendation from full-time UNA faculty or staff members;
• Submit a resume of UNA activities, awards, honors, and any work experiences which have enhanced qualifications;
• Participate in a “role play” interview on April 2, 2019, (3:30 p.m. or 4:45 p.m.). A sign-up sheet for role play times is located in the Office of Admissions (Coby Hall).
• Participate in a private interview on either April 3 or April 4, 2019, (GUC Loft). A sign-up sheet for interview times is located in the Office of Admissions (Coby Hall).
• If participating in Captain/Commander Interviews: please submit an essay of 500 words or less on “Where Do You See LaGrange Society in One Year and What Would You Like to Change.”
Optional Interest Meeting/Q & A Session: Thursday, March 7, 2019, 3:00-4:00 p.m. (Coby Hall) APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 22, 2019 (Submit all supplemental documents in Office of Admissions)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service