Sunday 10:30 a.m. Worship Registration
As we welcome you back to a modified in-person 10:30 a.m. worship service, we have put in place the protocols listed below, please take time to read these protocols. By registering for Sunday worship, you agree to follow these protocols in our effort to "Take Care of Each Other." You will receive a confirmation after completing this form that you are registered for Sunday Worship.
Sunday Worship Protocols
1. Reservations are REQUIRED to attend all of our worship services and you must register online before Sunday morning or r.s.v.p. to
and complete a paper registration Sunday morning.
2. Reservations can only be made for the upcoming Sunday services and cannot be made in advance for any of the following Sunday services.
3. Masks are mandatory for everyone ages 5 and above for admittance into the buildings and must be worn at all times.
4. Please check in at the registration table(s) so that we will know you are here or if you need to fill out a paper registration. Please arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to the start of the service.
5. Social distancing will be practiced so please only sit yourself or family where the signs welcome you in the corners of the pews.
6. There will be in person Sunday school offered for prek-5th grade down in the youth room.
7. Your temperature will be checked upon arrival.
Date of Sunday worship that you are registering for
Name(s) of family/ individual registering
Phone Number and/or email address
Have you(or any family member you are also registering) experienced a fever of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or greater, a new cough, new loss of taste or smell, or shortness of breath within the past 10 days?
In the past 10 days, have you(or any family member you are also registering) tested positive for COVID-19?
To the best of your knowledge, in the past 14 days, have you(or any family member you are also registering) been in close contact(within 6 feet for at least 10 minutes) with anyone while they had COVID-19?
In the past 14 days, have you(or any family member you are also registering) traveled internationally or returned from a state identified by the governor as having widespread community transmission of COVID-19?
If you have answered yes to any of the following, have you(or any family member you are also registering) been tested for COVID-19? Please explain more below.
I understand Fanwood Presbyterian Church cannot be held liable for any injuries or sicknesses contracted by myself or a family member attending Sunday Worship.
By checking the box below, you agree to follow the protocols listed at the top of this form.
I agree to follow protocols.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service