Peregrine Hills Farm CSA 2021
Welcome to our 2021 CSA!
UPDATE: We are currently sold out of full and half shares for the 2021 season, but we have plenty of flower shares available!
This year we have a few different options:
1. All-season flower CSA only: 18+ seasonal bouquets from June through September, plus bonus early spring (April and May) bouquets and possible fall bouquets, depending on frost dates. Daffodils, Tulips, Irises, Peonies, Zinnias, Sunflowers, and much, much more! $270 for the 2021 season, or pay by December 31 and get an early bird rate of $225
2. Monthly flower CSA only: One bouquet per month from May through September, plus a possible fall bouquet. $100 for the 2021 season (a great gifting option!).
3. SOLD OUT: Traditional CSA: Full share. 20 weeks of seasonal produce + mini flower bouquets for $500 if paid after December 31, $450 if paid before December 31.
4. SOLD OUT: Traditional CSA: Half share (great for smaller families or a gifting option!). 20 weeks of seasonal produce + mini flower bouquets in smaller quantities than our full share. $275 if paid after December 31, $250 early bird rate if paid before December 31.
5. Egg add-on: Lock in our discounted CSA subscribers-only rate and add eggs to your weekly or monthly order for $3/dozen per week.
6. Flower CSA add-on for CSA subscribers: Add $200 for all-season, $50 for monthly subscription.
Which subscription options are you choosing?
All-season Flower CSA ($270/$225 early bird)
Monthly Flower CSA ($100)
Egg add-on ($3/dozen/week)
Is this a gift?
Would you prefer to pick up at the farm (10am on Saturdays) or prefer a drop site in town (mid-week pickup)
Farm pickup (Saturdays)
Drop site (mid-week)
Any favorite produce or flowers you'd love for us to grow?
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service