Try-Five Registration SGV Maastricht
Dear Prospective Members,
Please use this form to register for the try-five training sessions. Fill in the form until 23:59 on the Sunday before practice and you will informed about your group on Monday the latest 18:00.
For questions and concerns contact the "Corona-Coordinator" (Roderick Resing) via email (
) or phone (0636547779)
Below you will find the guidelines for our trainings. The board reserves the right to expel members from training and other associations activities if the member does not adhere to these Guidelines.
• Stay at home if you had one of the following (also mild) symptoms in the past 24 hours: snivel (nose cold), coughing, stuffiness or fever.
• Stay at home if anybody in your household has a fever (from 38°C) and/or stuffiness. If everybody has not had any complaints for 24 hours you may do sports and go outside.
• Stay at home if anybody in your household has been tested positively for the Covid-19 virus. Because you can get ill up to 14 days after catching the virus you have to stay at home for at least 14 days after the last contact with the person when they were contagious (For this follow the advice of the GGD).
• Stay at home if you had the Covid-19 virus (tested with a laboratory test) for at least 7 days after receiving the results of the test.
• Stay at home as long as you are in self isolation due to contact with somebody who was infected with the Covid-19 virus.
• Keep a minimal distance of 1,5 meter to all other people, also when practicing sports.
• Wash your hands properly (min 20 sec) before and after training sessions in your bathroom at home.
• If you have to sneeze or cough, do so into the inside of your elbow, not your hand!
• Do not shake hands!
• Disinfect your hands when entering and leaving the training session using either the provided disinfectant or your own.
• Only use your own material do not use other material. If you do not have your own material let us know beforehand so we can arrange material and disinfect it.
• Do not touch any material used during the trainings, except the baskets for the golf balls.
• Everybody has to disinfect their basket at the beginning and the end of the training using the provided or their own disinfectant wipes.
• Do not show up to trainings more than 10 minutes in advance. When you arrive wait where you have been told to wait by the Corona Coordinator and follow the indicated walking routes and instructions.
Please enter your student ID
Handicap (if applicable)
Preference for a time 19h or 20h (We can not guarantee your desired time due too large demand)
In case you have a car. Can you take anybody with you and if yes, how many people and from where?
Do you have a mode of transportation to get to the Golf course (Car or arranged ride share)?
In case you do not have a mode of transportation please tell us where you live in Maastricht and we will try to arrange a ride share.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service