2020 Wild Leap Grilled Cheese Showdown - Vendor Application
EVENT DATES: April 18 (SAT) & April 19 (SUN), 2020
Wild Leap Brew Co.
308 Main Street
LaGrange, GA 30240
- We will be accepting 30 total vendors with preference given to vendors who are participating in both days, or have participated in previous years. These spots WILL fill up quickly.
- Applications will close at 5 pm on February 15th, 2020.
- You will be notified of your acceptance on Monday, February 17th.
- Each restaurant will need to prepare a minimum of 400 total sandwiches
- 200 would cost (1) voucher (i.e., this would be a simpler, less expensive sandwich)
- 200 would cost (2) vouchers (i.e., this would be more elaborate or with more ingredients - beef, chicken, etc.)
- Wild Leap will sell vouchers to attendees that will be exchanged at the vendor tents for sandwich samples ($1 = 1 voucher).
- We will pay vendors $0.90 per voucher via check on the Monday following the festival.
Have questions? Please contact Anna Watts at
or (706) 957-6126.
What type of business are you?
Contact Phone Number (please submit a personal cell number or different number than the restaurant's daytime phone):
Please list the type of Grilled Cheese Sandwich(es) you plan to enter with ingredients (you can enter up to 2 - a classic version and a "twisted" or unique version).
Location where the food will be prepared?
Vendor must check both boxes to ensure they understand they are responsible by law for maintaining all food temperature requirements.
Hot food will be cooked to at least 140°F
Cold food will be maintained at 41°F
FOOD TRUCK ENTRY - $125/day or $200/both days. This includes: entry in competition, reserved space on Wild Leap's plaza. Food trucks are required to supply their own power source.
N/A - I am applying as a restaurant (see below).
RESTAURANT ENTRY FEE - $200/single day or $300/both days. (For returning restaurants, $150/single day or $250/both days.) This includes: One (1) 10'x10' Tent & Reserved Space, One (1) 6' Table, One (1) Restaurant-Specific Banner, Four (4) Vendor Passes for Entry and One (1) Power Outlet.
N/A - I applied as a food truck.
Need more than (1) outlet? We have a set number of outlets in our outdoor space - if you require use of more than one outlet, please indicate that you will need access to a generator.
I do not need additional power.
I will need access to more than 1 outlet. Wild Leap will reach out for specifics.
I would like to participate in:
Day One Only - Saturday, April 18th
Day Two Only - Sunday, April 19th
BOTH DAYS - Saturday, April 18th & Sunday, April 19th
I acknowledge that I will be required to attend a short event orientation / Q&A session at Wild Leap prior to the festival dates. There will be two available options to ensure that I am able to attend. A large number of people attend this event, so this will help the day go as smoothly as possible!
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Wild Leap Brewing Company.