QUESTIONNAIRE FOR PEOPLE 50+
Thank you for participating in our questionnaire for a project SILVER. The main aim of the project is to develop skills of people over 50 years old through implementation of innovative learning. We believe it will help them to increase their employability and (re)integration into the labour market. The main aim of this survey is to find out more about your requirements and interest about adult learning or lifelong learning. Your opinions and answers will give us a valuable feedback which will enable us to create education tailored to your needs.
This project has been funded by Programme ERASMUS+, Strategic partnerships in the area of adult learning.
3. WHAT IS YOUR HIGHEST ATTAINED EDUCATION?
4. WHAT IS YOUR STATUS ON THE LABOUR MARKET?
Not active on the labour market
5. IN YOUR OPINION, WHICH FORMS OF NON-FORMAL LEARNING ARE THE MOST EFFECTIVE FOR PEOPLE OVER 50 YEARS OLD? (Select up to max. 2 options.)
Traditional class based learning
Distance learning (correspondence education)
E-learning (computer-based training/web-based learning)
Blended learning (face-to-face and e-learning)
Individual support (coaching, guiding or mentoring)
6. WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO INVEST YOUR FREE TIME INTO EDUCATION/TRAINING?
Yes, but under certain circumstances
7. WHICH TOPICS YOU WOULD BE THE MOST INTERESTED IN WHEN IT COMES TO BASIC INFORMATION? (Select up to max. 3 options.)
Employment: rights and obligations of a job seeker
Basic information from the Labour Code
Possibilities of increasing your employability
Employment support for people over 50 years old
Staying healthy and fit in order to gain and keep your job
Quality of life
Work life balance
8. WHICH TOPICS YOU WOULD BE THE MOST INTERESTED IN WHEN IT COMES TO INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY? (Select up to max. 3 options.)
How to use a computer
Open Office 1 (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations)
Open Office 2 (graphics, databases)
Facebook 1 (basic user – creating a profile, settings, privacy)
Facebook 2 (advanced user – creating pages, administration)
9. WHICH TOPICS YOU WOULD BE THE MOST INTERESTED IN WHEN IT COMES TO CAREER DEVELOPMENT? (Select up to max. 3 options.)
Personal and professional assessment (profile)
Labour market, matching of current and required competences
Career plan development (what steps to take to move up the career ladder)
Creating a modern CV and cover letter
Adaptation process in the new work
Keeping the job
10. WHICH TOPICS YOU WOULD BE THE MOST INTERESTED IN WHEN IT COMES TO SKILLS DEVELOPMENT? (Select up to max. 5 options.)
Presentation skills, ability to promote my results
11. IN YOUR OPINION, WHAT MEASURES ARE NEEDED FOR HIGHER EMPLOYABILITY AND (RE)INTEGRATION INTO THE LABOUR MARKET OF PEOPLE OVER 50 YEARS OLD?
Thank you for your participation in this survey. If you would like more information about the project, click on www.silver-skills.eu.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service