Art + Science VR Field Trip for High School Students
Take your students on a FREE, immersive virtual field trip into the North Carolina Museum of Art’s conservation lab!
In this rich, interactive VR experience, students hear from museum scientists about the techniques and tools they use to solve art mysteries. Students can navigate freely within the virtual environment to:
- Explore spaces and equipment in the lab
- Watch videos featuring conservators discussing scientific treatments and tools
- Answer quizzes embedded in the VR experience to practice scientific inquiry and make connections between science and art
Appropriate for grades 9-12 in visual arts, science, and technology classrooms. Available to a limited number of schools! Sign up today to receive:
- 30 VR headsets to use during the program
- An educator/tech expert who will travel to your school to set up, facilitate, and break down the VR experience in your classroom
- Resources to extend the experience post-visit and connect to standards
School County (even if private or charter, we would like to know the COUNTY your school is in)
Teacher Phone Number (cell preferred)
Teacher Email Address
Subject You Teach
Grade Level of Students
Number of Students to be Served
Preferred Dates for the Field Trip, if any
Preferred Time of Day for the Field Trip
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service