C3AFA JAKARTA 2018 will be held on 31 August - 2 September at Indonesia Convention Exhibition (ICE), South Jakarta.
Please note that this is a registration of interest DOES NOT confirm your participation in the event. If you have been short-listed via artwork review, you will be contacted by a representative of C3AFAJKT18 for a follow-up.** We regret to inform that only selected participants will be notified.
Please ensure all information entered is accurate. The organizers are not responsible if contact of successful circles cannot be established due to inaccurate information, and the place will be given to the next successful circle.
2. Digital Works - Music Original or cover performance from existing song - Game Original (usage of characters from official IPs are strictly prohibited) Any platform - Movie/Animation Original or spin-off/parody
3. Various Merchandises, accessories and apparels
**DISNEY (Marvel, Star Wars, etc), DC and SANRIO fanmerch is PROHIBITED
All artists are required to send in their artwork for content approval.* All works on display and/or for sale must be compliant to the host government's media regulations.
Creator's Hub Booth Package at IDR 4.000.000 per 1 booth, includes:1 x Table [1.2m(L) x 0.50m(W) x 0.75m(H)]2 x Chairs2 x Exhibitor's passes (More passes available for sale)
** Price above is subject to 10% VAT*** Selected applicant for the 1st batch will be contacted on 18th June 2018 with more details.*** Booth availability is subject to first-come-first serve basis
2. Creators Hub booth owners may not sell products made using artwork from other artists or groups, without written and signed permission.
3. Creators Hub booth owners may not sell any goods or merchandise with overt depictions of homosexuality and scenes of sexual natures. Booth owners are to exercise their own discretion in creating their work. Organizers reserve the right to determine whether said works cross the line.
4. Creators Hub booth owners may not sell items that are pirated/bootleg, e.g. figures that are not manufactured by the original maker, self-made merchandise using licen artwork etc. (does not apply to art work of own creation).
5. Creators Hub booth owners may not sell parallel-imported, anime original goods and cosplayer-related items.
6. Creators Hub booth owners are not allowed to use characters from official IPs for their games or products to be sold at this event
7. Should there be any complaints from official licencors regarding sales of items in the Creators' Hub, the organizing committee reserves the right to take action upon the Creators' Hub booth operator in question, on a case-by-case basis.
8. The organizer reserves the right to remove any booth owner without refund if the booth owner is deemed to have violated the spirit of the above rules.
9. Exhibitor agrees to use the pass wisely. Any misuse of the pass will be subjected to heavy penalty, and possible blacklisting from future events.
10. The decision of the organizer is final and no appeals will be entertained. The organizer will not respond to any inquiries from groups that have not been shortlisted.
11. All exhibitors are responsible for their belongings. The Organizer will not be responsible any loss of personal property.
You may receive the following via email: 1. Information sent by our organisation about our organisation’s products and services, including updates on our latest promotions and new products and services. 2. Information sent by our organisation on selected third parties’ products and services, such as updates on their latest promotions and their new products and services.