MBC Current intentions:
• MBC will re-open when it is both legal and safe to do so.
• MBC will be open on specific days / evenings - but (maybe) not on all days.
• We will play in a hygienic manner but no plastic screens per seat or per table.
• MBC will provide hand sanitisers on entry to and inside the club.
• Wearing of face masks and visors will be a personal choice.
• We will play our normal 24 board sessions.
Once Government restrictions allow, do you intend to return to the Club to play Face-to-Face (F2F) bridge?
Do you think you will play more or less than you played before the pandemic?
When you return, what precautionary measures (additional to all mentioned above) would you expect the Club to provide?
When do you THINK you will want to return, knowing what you know now?
It depends... (Tell us more below)
Once restrictions are lifted, do you expect to play both Online AND F2F?
On average, how many sessions per week would you expect to play Online?
On average, how many sessions per week would you expect to play F2F?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service