1. CONTRACT and DEPOSIT: A signed Group Dining Contract and a fifty dollar ($50.00) nonrefundable deposit are required to guarantee your large party reservation. Please note that the $50 deposit will be used as a credit to the bill the night of the dining experience. DEPOSITS CANNOT BE PAID VIA CASHAPP, VENMO, CHIME OR ANY OTHER PREPAID DEBIT CARD.
2. CANCELLATIONS/LATE POLICY: For all cancellations of reservation, the deposit is forfeited. There is a 15-minute grace period, after 15 minutes and before 20 minutes the deposit is forfeited. After 20 minutes the reservation will be considered a 'no show' and a one – hundred dollar ($100) inconvenience fee will be charged to the card on file IN ADDITION to the required minimum spending. After 20 minutes, 7th Restaurant & Lounge can no longer guarantee designated seating or the full 2 hour group dining experience.
3. GUEST GUARANTEE: For all reservations, 7th Restaurant and Lounge must have a guest number confirmation at the time of booking. 7th Restaurant and Lounge will consider this number the guarantee, and it will not be subject to reduction. If no guaranteed number is received at the time of reservation request, 7th Restaurant and Lounge will not honor said reservation request.
4. PRICING: The price quoted after the date of execution of this contract is firm. A MINIMUM SPEND OF FORTY – FIVE DOLLARS ($45.00) PER GUEST before taxes, fees, and 18% gratuity is required. At the time of reservation request and contract signing, the minimum spending requirement will be determined by the total party size and is non-negotiable. In the event of a reduced number of guests then originally confirmed, the minimum spending requirement WILL REMAIN unless otherwise specified and confirmed by a manager of 7th Restaurant & lounge.
5. FOOD AND BEVERAGE: All Food and Beverages must be purchased and prepared through 7th Restaurant & Lounge. The only exception is wedding or birthday cakes/desserts. No other carry ins are allowed. If a cake or dessert of any kind is being brought into 7th Restaurant & Lounge, there is $25 fee for cake cutting and plating. Absolutely NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES may be brought unto the premises, as this is a VIOLATION OF THE NORTH CAROLINA ALCOHOL AND TOBACCO COMMISSION.
6. FINAL PAYMENT: Group dining party agrees to pay the current menu price as quoted at the time of the event. Final payment for the function must be made at the completion of the function in four (4) payment methods OR LESS. Payments can be made by cash, debit, or credit card. We accept all major credit cards.
7. HOURS: Group dining parties are guaranteed two (2) hours of table services from the start of the confirmed reservation time regardless of tardiness.
8. TAX AND GRATUITY: A 18% service fee are added to all group dining reservations.
9. MEDIA: We welcome all cell phone photography. Any professional photography must be approved by management.
10. QUALITY STANDARDS: 7th Restaurant & Lounge reserves the right to enforce its quality standards, concerning dress and decorum, always. 7th Restaurant & Lounge reserves the right to refuse serving any person who in the judgment of its management is under the influence of alcohol or any controlled substances, or to request that such a person leave the premises. 7th Restaurant & Lounge reserves the right to ask for proper identification prior to serving any alcoholic beverages to any person requesting such service. 7th Restaurant & Lounge reserves the right to close the bar before the designated ending time should we deem it necessary.
11. DECORATIONS: Decorations must be approved by 7th Restaurant & Lounge management. All display exhibits and decorations must conform to fire and safety codes. The Client is responsible for taking down all approved decorations before leaving. Confetti is not permitted. If confetti is brought in, an additional $150 clean up fee will be charged.
11. PARKING: Parking is available in our lot behind the building marked “Reserved for @7th”. Additional parking is available on site at the expense of the driver. 7th Restaurant & Lounge assumes no responsibility for towing, tickets, boots, or fees of any kind due to parking.