QUESTIONNAIRE FOR EMPLOYERS
Thank you for participating in our questionnaire for the project SILVER. The main aim of this project is to develop skills of people over 50 years old through implementation of innovative learning. We believe it will help them to increase their employability and (re)integration into the labour market. The main aim of this survey is to find out what is your opinion regarding employing people 50+ and also implementation of active labour market policy. Your opinions and answers will give us a valuable feedback which will enable us to improve existing forms, methods and content of education. Thank you for your participation!
This project has been funded by Programme ERASMUS+, Strategic partnerships in the area of adult learning.
1. IN WHICH SECTOR DOES YOUR COMPANY OPERATE?
Agriculture, forestry and fishing
Wholesale and retail trade, repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles
Transportation and storage
Accommodation, food service activities (Hospitality, Leisure, Travel & Tourism)
Financial and insurance activities
Professional, scientific and technical activities
Administrative and support service activities
Public administration and defence, compulsory social security
Human health and social work activities
2. HOW MANY EMPLOYEES DOES YOUR COMPANY HAVE?
1 – 10
11 – 25
26 – 100
101 – 249
3. WHAT TYPE OF SECTOR YOU OPERATE IN?
4. WHAT IS THE RATE OF EMPLOYEES OVER 50 YEARS OLD AT YOUR COMPANY? (in %)
5. IN CASE THERE ARE ZERO EMPLOYEES OVER 50 YEARS OLD WORKING AT YOUR COMPANY, WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THAT?
People over 50 years are not interested in working at our company
Company is not interested in employing people over 50 years old
Company does not have any job vacancies (in general), otherwise we would not mind employing them
People over 50 years old are not qualified enough for our company
People over 50 years old have lower working performance
People over 50 years old have higher rate of working incapacity (health issues)
For our company it is expensive to employ people with many years of experience
6. IF YOU ARE EMPLOYING PEOPLE OVER 50 YEARS OLD, IN WHICH PROFESSIONS?
7. HOW SATISFIED ARE YOU WITH THE QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS OF EMPLOYEES OVER 50 AT YOUR COMPANY? (1 = not satisfied at all; 5 = very satisfied)
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT SKILLS AND PERSONAL TRAITS FOR EMPLOYEES OVER 50 YEARS OLD TO BE DEVELOPED? (Select up to max. 5 options.)
Problem solving skills
Motivation to further education
9. WHAT BENEFITS DO YOU SEE IN EMPLOYING PEOPLE OVER 50 YEARS OLD? (Select up to max. 2 options.)
Higher level of professional experience
Infrequent job changing
Mentoring of younger colleagues
I don’t see any benefits
10. WHAT DISADVANTAGES DO YOU SEE IN EMPLOYING PEOPLE OVER 50 YEARS OLD?(Select up to max. 2 options.)
No personal development
Frequent working incapacity
Higher costs in salaries
I don’t see any disadvantages
11. IS YOUR COMPANY INVESTING IN EDUCATION/TRAINING FOR EMPLOYEES WHO ARE OVER 50 YEARS OLD?
We are investing in education/training of our employees regardless their age
We are investing in education/training primarily for our younger employees
We don’t invest in education/training of our employees at all
It´s not effective to invest in education/training for employees who are 50+
12. WHEN EMPLOYING PEOPLE OVER 50 YEARS OLD, DO YOU CO-OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER LABOUR MARKET STAKEHOLDERS?
Yes, we co-operate with PES
Yes, we co-operate with education/training institutions
Yes, we co-operate with different recruitment agencies
13. DO YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY MEASURES OF ACTIVE LABOUR MARKET POLICY REGARDING EMPLOYING PEOPLE OVER 50 YEARS OLD?
14. DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH INFORMATION WHEN IT COMES TO DIFFERENT INITIATIVES AND PROGRAMMES FOCUSED ON (RE)INTEGRATION OF PEOPLE OVER 50 YEARS OVER?
15. IN YOUR OPINION, WHAT MEASURES ARE NEEDED FOR HIGHER EMPLOYABILITY AND (RE)INTEGRATION INTO THE LABOUR MARKET OF PEOPLE OVER 50 YEARS OLD?
Thank you for your participation in this survey. If you would like more information about the project, click on www.silver-skills.eu.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service