Y&E Community Toy Drive Volunteer Sign Up 2019
Thank you for volunteering to help with the Christmas for Kids gift distribution! Please let us know your availability below. IF YOU WISH TO SIGN UP A GROUP, PLEASE FILL OUT ALL INFORMATION AND PUT IN GROUP INFO IN COMMENTS AT BOTTOM.
Volunteer roles for the day of toy distribution (December 14th from 9-6 at the old Downtown YMCA gym) will be decided that day and include:
1) Shoppers--walk with families to select toys
2) Wrappers--wrap gifts for families
3) Hospitality: Food--assist with food for volunteers
4) Hospitality: Greeters--welcome families and/or assist to their cars with items
5) Stockers--make sure tables are continuously stocked of toys
6) Child Care--entertain any kids that are present while their parents shop
Are you available to help on Saturday, December 7th with sign-up day (you will be contacted prior to confirm your availability)?
Are you available to help with set-up and/or picking up of donation boxes and toys between December 2nd and 13th (you will be contacted prior to confirm your availability)?
Toy Distribution Day--Saturday, December 14th -- You may sign up for as many shifts as you would like.
8:00 am - 10:00 am (one hour of setup)
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
12:00 pm -2:00 pm
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm (or whenever cleanup is finished, last family finished at 7:00 pm)
Any Additional Comments? If you are wanting to sign up a group, please enter information here--including number of volunteers (all volunteers must be at least 16).
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service