RFP: 2020 Nebraska Grower and Brewer Conference Presentations
The 2020 Nebraska Grower and Brewer Conference & Trade Show is scheduled to take place this January 27-28, 2020 at the Younes Conference Center in Kearney, NE. We are looking for some dynamic presenters. Topic areas are listed below, but we are open to other relative industry content.
Deadline for proposals: September 1, 2019
- Sessions are 45 minutes long. It’s recommended that presentations be approximately 40 minutes long to allow for a 5-minute Q&A.
- Descriptions should accurately reflect the proposed seminar content. If selected, the text provided in the “Brief description” field may be used as the seminar description in the conference program.
- All submitted forms must be complete in order to be considered for review.
- Titles and content of selected workshops are subject to change after review.
- You are welcome to submit more than one proposal. Please fill out a new form for each proposed workshop.
- Presentations may not be advertisements or promotions for a specific business or product.
Name of business or organization
Your phone number
What major topic area does your presentation address?
DESCRIPTION: Please provide a brief description or outline of your proposed session
SPEAKERS: Please include first name, last name, & company name for each speaker.
What audience does your presentation address?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of eXtension.
Terms of Service