Jacaranda Country Club HOA Survey
As your new Board, we want not only to keep our community more welcoming and more appealing by focusing on the highest community standards but we also want the members of our community happy to have a home in it. Please help us to accomplish this by reviewing the following questions and responding with your answers. Your answers will help us keep our community going in the direction its members want. JUST CLICK THE "FILL OUT FORM" BUTTON, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AND CLICK "SUBMIT". That's it. Thank you.
1) The Declaration of Covenants is expiring in less than 2 years (February 5, 2021). We must renew our Covenants and plan a community-wide vote before the end of the year. Are there any specific items you would like to see included or modified in our renewed, amended covenants? (If you cannot locate your copy of the Declaration of Covenants, you may download one from our website,
. At the Home Page click on the “Pages & Links” Tab. Look for “1996 Declaration of Covenants”.)
2) Are you interested in continuing the annual picnic? Are you interested in meeting your neighbors?
3) Are you satisfied with the appearance of the community? What areas do you feel need stricter enforcement? Landscaping ? Lawns? Other?
4) Have you signed up for the Jacaranda website? If not, why not? It is a wealth of information for JCCHOA owners and you will benefit from signing up. (To sign up go to
and click on “Request Membership Access” on the Home Page.)
5) Do you have any general comments, concerns, or impressions you would like noted? Please explain.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service