WCPFC Mom2Mom Sale
TABLE RENTAL AGREEMENT IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOU PAY IN FULL. Once payment is received, a confirmation e-mail will be sent with any additional info needed for the sale.
Location: Williamston High School
3939 Vanneter Rd, Williamston, MI 48895
Date : November 6th, 2021
Time: 10 AM to 2 PM
For MORE information please contact-
Facilities and Enrichment Coordinator
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Are you selling as a vendor?
If yes, what would you like to sell? (WCPFC reserves the right to deny any vendor request)
Number of tables to rent: 8' Rectangular @ $20.00ea -
I will bring number of rack(s) @ $3.00 per rack-
Do you plan on selling items in our Large Item Area?
How do you plan on paying for your table rental?(payment must be received by Oct. 29th)
Cash- in person or drop box @ WCPFC
Check by mail or drop off @ WCPFC
Over the phone with card
• You may only sell items that pertain to babies and children including clothing, toys, books, and accessories (equipment, feeding supplies, bedding etc.), or maternity clothing, birthing preparation items, and baby care products. We will allow retail vendor tables, at our discretion.
• SET-UP: Set-up will be open from 7:00-9:00pm the night before the sale (11/5/21) and doors will be open at 8:00am the morning of the sale (11/6/2021). You must check-in before proceeding to your table for set-up. The check-in location will be at the MAIN entrance of the high school. At check-in, you will receive your table number, large item room tickets, and the approximate location of your table.
• You will be responsible for transporting your items into the sale. We will NOT have carts or dollies available for use on the day of the sale. You will also be responsible for cleaning your area after the sale. You are required to leave your table area in the same condition that you found it in.
• You must arrive at the sale to set up by 9:30 AM. No refunds will be given for no-shows.
• Table Renters must have an adult (age 18 or older) at their table to sell items to shoppers for the entire length of the sale (10 am-2 pm)
• Table renters are expected to provide their own change and their own bags. WCPFC will not provide these items. Renters are also expected to act as their own security for items that they bring to sell. We will not be responsible if money or items are stolen from a renter/seller
• You will be provided a table to sell your items from and up to 2 chairs. You must keep your items in the area assigned to you and not have items protruding out into the walkways where they may cause someone to fall or trip. Renters will be provided with one rectangular 8’ table; you may purchase more than one table. Your space will include your table and space for chairs only. If a table cover is desired, you must bring your own.
• If rack space is requested, you will be provided with 3' of additional space to one side of your table to allow for a rack. You will be charged $3 per rack; however, you must provide your own rack.
• Large Item Area: There is a large item area for items too large for your table space. There will be a $2 charge for each large item payable at check in. Space for large items may be limited and will be first come, first serve the evening of 11/5 setup. No Large Items will be taken on Sale day.
• You may not have commercial (retail) products displayed or advertised at or on your table unless the items have been pre-approved by the event organizers.
• If you bring children with you to the sale, you are responsible for your own childcare and for keeping them supervised.
• You are responsible for pricing and tagging your own items and arranging them in an attractive and orderly manner. This will help you sell your items.
• Renters are expected to stay until 2 PM. By signing this contract, you agree that you will not begin to pack up your table before the sale ends at 2 PM. Please do not rent a table if you are not able to commit to having your table set up for the entire sale time. Many shoppers attend numerous sales in a day and may not arrive until the very end. You are obligated to keep your table "open for business" during the ENTIRE time of the sale.
• Arrangements are being made with a charity to pick up any items which are unsold. You have the option to donate your unsold items or take them home with you.
• You may not move to a different table at any time during the sale. You may not set up your items on any table other than your assigned table, even if a renter fails to show.
• If you need to cancel, we will refund your rental fee ONLY before 11/3/21, after this date NO REFUNDS will be given.
• Once payment is received, a confirmation e-mail will be sent with parking, loading, and any additional info needed for the sale.
• I agree with all the above rules and regulations
• All payments and signed agreements must be received by October 29th, 2021
Please type your full name as acknowledgment that you have read and agree to the above procedures:
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Williamston Community Schools.