2020 Resonate: Application for Schools
RESONATE is a dance competition exclusively for School Students from Primary to Year 12. The competition aims to provide the following benefits to school students:
• Provide a National platform for them to express and OWN their message
• Be part of a great performance they can feel proud of
• Be Engaged in the entire experience
• Experientially learn about leadership, team work, and how to express ideas and see them come to life
• 50 schools from across Australia will be selected to participate
• These schools will have the opportunity to perform a 4- 5 minute showcase on Thursday 17th (High Schools) or Friday 18th September (Primary Schools), at the Quaycentre in Sydney Olympic Park (formerly known as the Sports Centre).
• We anticipate that the audience capacity will be over 2,000 people.
• The Australian Dance Festival will provide guidance and support to ensure that your performance, and the experience for your students will be one that they will treasure for years to come.
Please contact Jessica on 0434 239 059 or email:
if you have any questions about RESONATE.
Name Of Your School
Contact Phone Number (mobile preferred)
Have You or any persons from your school attended the Australian Dance Festival before?
How did you hear about Resonate & the Australian Dance Festival
How many students from your school will participate in your RESONATE performance
What year will your students be in? (You can check more than 1)
Do Your students and staff wish to participate in the Australian Dance Festival after Resonate?
The Australian Dance Festival will run workshops, an expo and shows on Friday 25th - Sunday 27th September. Entry fees for Friday - Sunday are not included in the RESONATE package. For more info on ticket prices and group bookings, please visit our website:
Not sure, please contact me to discuss what is involved
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service