2020-21 Public Health Undergraduate Student Government Application
Application closes Wednesday, September 9
Apply to sit on the board of PHUSG! We work to enrich the Public Health student's experience at Tulane through planning creative and inspiring extracurricular events. We embrace a healthy culture or honesty as well as a flat leadership style, where we value the presence and contributions of each and every member of the group.
Please direct any and all questions to President Julie Cornfield (
) and/or Vice President Sahil Inaganti (
Available positions include:
- Responsible for outreach to their peers and sharing information with the public health students in the Class of 2024
- They are responsible for also representing the desires and needs of the class body to the Government.
- Chiefly organizes Alumni Fairs and Networking events.
- Also responsible for communicating with graduate career services and the graduate student government
- Votes on legislation presented at senate and represent the School of Public Health
- Serves as a member of a USG committee
- Attends the meetings for PHUSG and helps carry out our government’s mission.
What position/s are you applying for? (feel free to apply for more than one)
Why do you want to be a part of PHUSG? What do you hope to learn from being a part of the board?
Why are you applying for the specific position/s you selected? What skills do you possess that pertain to this position?
What ideas do you have for this position?
What public health issue are you passionate about addressing and why?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service