Programs in Lapeer County
Are you seeking information about programs in Lapeer County? This form is designed to gather information from you about your family and connect you with available services.
Some of the Lapeer County programs offered are:
* Early Head Start (EHS) - EHS programs provide intensive comprehensive child development and family support services to low-income infants and toddlers (under age 3) and their families, and to pregnant women and their families.
* Early On/Build Up - for eligible children, birth to 5, who need supports and services because of a potential developmental delay or diagnosed disability that could impact their education.
* Head Start - provides high-quality preschool, health, nutrition, and parent involvement services, promoting the school readiness of preschool-aged children (ages 3 to 5) from low-income families
* Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP) -Michigan's state-funded preschool or 4-year-old children. Families qualify when factors exist in their lives that may place a child at educational risk. (Children must be 4 years old by September 1st of the current year.)
* Great Start to Quality- Great Start to Quality allows you to search all quality licensed programs, for children 0-12, in Michigan to find the best care for your child and family.
Please fill out the form below and it will be sent to the appropriate program (if you have multiple children, you will need to complete a form for each child). All of the following personal questions will assist us in connecting you with the appropriate program(s), as most of these programs have age and income eligibility requirements.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Check which program(s) you are interested in:
Early Head Start (ages prenatal to three)
Early On/Build Up (ages birth to five with concern about development )
Head Start (ages three to five)
GSRP (must be four by September 1st)
Great Start to Quality
Unsure what you are looking for...
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lapeer County Intermediate School District.