Virtual Regional Congregational Choir Project (CCCA)
Join your voice or instrument for the Capital Regional Virtual Congregational Choir - Great is Thy Faithfulness!
- RSVP by June 28, 2020 (Sun).
- If you have any question, please don't hesitate to reach me by email (
) or my mobile number (301 454 9455)
Here's briefly how you will be recording a video of yourself:
1. Audio tracks of individual voice parts with a pdf file of lyrics will be uploaded. Choose your preferred voice part. Instrumentalists will have personalized audio tracks and pdf score.
2. Practise with the audio track. When you are ready, record a video of yourself singing the song with a smartphone (You do not need any complex sound or video equipment to participate!).
3. Submit your video recording.
**These steps will be described in greater detail during the Zoom informative session on July 3 and July 4.
(you'll just have to attend one)
Name(s) of participant(s)
Will you be participating as a singer or instrumentalist? For Instrumentalists, please specify the instrument that you play (eg. Clarinet in Bb).
If this is your first time being involved in a virtual choir project, you are strongly encouraged to attend a Zoom information session on how to record yourself. Are you able to attend any of the two sessions stated below?
July 3 (Fri), 7.00pm-8.00pm
July 4 (Sat), 2.00pm-3.00pm
Unable to make it for any of the above time-slots
I am already familiar with the process.
Any Burning Questions for me at this point?
What is the best way to contact you?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service