FullStack 2017 conference returns to London in July. Hosted at Codenode, we look forward to another set of intensive 3 days of learning and sharing.
Emerging topics and non-traditional interfaces
* AI, deep learning and machine learning
* New interface paradigms (voice, chatbots)
Beyond the browser
* Mobile (React Native, Xamarin, NativeScript, etc.)
* Desktop (Electron, QML, linux window managers)
* IoT devices
* Smart Cities
* Data Infrastructures
* General lessons and real-life experiences learned that are useful regardless of framework used
Submissions should be for one of the following session types (time for Q&A is *included* in the session lengths):
- 30 minutes talk *
- 45 minutes talk
- 15 minutes lightning talk
- 2 hours workshop
* We are considering running a limited number of 30-min talks this year.
Talks will be selected by Skills Matter and the Programme Committee on the basis of making the conference a varied and valuable event. Submission is open to anyone, and we encourage first-time speakers to submit a proposal. Members of the Programme Committee are happy to offer coaching and assistance on talk proposals.
As said we strongly encourage first-time speakers to be part of our programmes. If your talk will be selected, you will have the opportunity to attend Jenny Martin's course "Giving Engaging Technical Talks at Conferences and Meetups".
Chosen speakers will receive a free ticket to the conference. Another ticket for a speaker's guest, or to be raffled or offered to a member of the community, will be available upon request.
Please find our code of conduct here: https://skillsmatter.com/go/code-of-conduct
Deadline for submission - Friday, April 7th 2017