Art Coach Boot Camp Intake Survey
These questions are designed to get a feel for where you’re at, and what would serve you best. Only a few questions are required to answer. The rest are not precision made, so feel free to answer them intuitively. What feels right to you? Which ones are you inspired to answer?
By the way, your e-mail address will not be shared. I'll only use it to contact you for course purposes.
1. How long have you been making art?
haven’t begun / haven't made art since I was a kid
I used to make art, but stopped / Just getting back to it after a long absence.
1 year or less
1 – 5 years
5 + years
2. Do you have a favorite medium? (Click all that you use / have used with regularity.)
steel/metal / stone
pastel / charcoal
acrylic / oil / encaustic paint
mixed media / fiber
spray paint / air brush
pen / pen & ink
oil pastel / oil stick / other crayon
3. How would you describe your artwork? (Click all that apply)
4. Here are more ways to describe your art (Click all that apply):
social realism / social justice
illustration / comics
graffiti / street art
landscape / seascape / otherscape
5. Would you like to try new mediums or styles? Feel free to name a couple.
6. What's your idea of a blissful art-making experience?
7. What, if anything, is missing in your art-making practice?
8. What, if anything, do you feel is keeping you from getting to where you want to be?
9. Are you a professional artist? If not, would you like to make art professionally?
10. Who or what has influenced your art? [Artists? (Please name.) Teachers? Culture? Current events? Etc..]
11. Answer this Question if you cannot make it to the current Weds. classes: What are your best days & times to meet for class? Please offer at least 4 options, if possible.
12. What else is important to say?
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service