Petition - "AGILE Must Go On" - Results
On behalf of Prof. Marco Tavani, Mission P.I., and the entire AGILE Team, I would like to personally thank everyone for the invaluable support you all gave by signing the “AGILE Must Go On” petition. The petition provided the Mission Board with overwhelming evidence of the strong interest of the national and international communities regarding the future of AGILE helping them favorably decide on an immediate restart of the Mission’s fully functional activity.
The current list of signatures can be accessed at the following link:
Welcome back AGILE, and good luck to continue to unveil for us the secrets of the cosmos.
The Petition - "AGILE Must Go On"
Petition Original Letter - "AGILE Must Go On"
- ASI official press release (in Italian):
- ASDC news release (in English)
- AGILE’s first-day-after-restart data acquisition temporal sequence (animated video):
- AGILE on channel video Media INAF (in Italian):
- AGILE and the Institute for Space Astrophysics and Planetology (IAPS) (In English):
- AGILE linking Astrophysics and Plasma Physics - on "Le Scienze", the italian edition of Scientific American (in Italian):
- "AGILE Must Go On": Why? (see:
- AGILE Press Releases (see:
- AGILE Top Results (see:
- AGILE Mission Overview (see:
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service