MS Parent Survey/Feedback Remote Learning Covid-19
We'd like to thank you for your support during the emergency "remote learning" situation we found ourselves in so abruptly this spring. It is likely that "re-entering" schooling next fall may include new structures and procedures, too. If, and when, we need to provide support for remote learning again, we want to ensure it is effective, supports students' academic progress, and meets the needs of families.
Please share your views to assist us in that planning. Please complete this survey no later than Friday, June 19, 2020. Thank you in advance for completing this survey!
1. In your opinion, how easy or difficult has it been for your child/children to keep up with learning expectations during our school closure?
1- Extremely easy
2 - Somewhat easy
3 - Neither easy nor difficult
4 - Somewhat difficult
5 - Extremely difficult
I don’t know
2. What are the biggest challenges your child faces, if any, in keeping up with his/her learning while connecting remotely? (check all that apply)
Unclear expectations about learning requirements
Unclear or lack of communication about learning expectations
Limited or no space at home to do my work
Unreliable or no internet access
Need to watch younger sibling(s) during the day
Other distractions at home
Feeling overwhelmed or anxious about the current circumstances
Lack of motivation
They have not faced any challenges in keeping up with their learning
Inability to focus or organize themselves to work efficiently
Lack of, or delayed feedback from teacher
3. In general, the frequency with which school/district communicate(s) with parents and families has been...
Not frequent enough (I want more frequent communication)
Just right (Keep frequency of communication as is)
Too frequent (I want less frequent communication)
4. Our school/district acknowledges parent and family needs may change over time, particularly the longer schools remain closed. How do you anticipate your needs changing the longer schools remain closed?
5. As we move into the 2020-21 school year, what supports or communications would you like to see continued or provided additionally by the school to either engage your student in learning opportunities, or help you as you support your student at home?
6. What measures or protocols do you feel will be important for us to keep in mind to ensure the safety of your student in the Fall?
7. Is there anything else you would like for us to know?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of RSU38 Maranacook Schools.