level - ENGLISH PLACEMENT TEST
Respon el test per saber el teu nivell d'anglès. Les preguntes van augmentant de dificultat.
Nom i Cognoms
1. Hello, .... John Hawkins.
2. What's this? - ...... a television.
3. Paris is ..... capital of France.
4. Is Mrs. Watson German? - No, ...... Austrian.
5. Is this your house? - No, it .........
6. ....... colour is your bag? It's blue.
7. Where .... you from? London.
8. I live ... Barcelona.
9. How ..... you spell your name, please? - R-I-C-H-A-R-D-S.
10. Is this your school? - No, I ..... study here.
11. Is it a small city? No, it's .... big.
12. ..... briefcase is this? - It's John's.
13. Mr. and Mrs. Wallis are from Toronto. ..... Canadian.
14. Michael ...... for a computer company.
15. This train ....... go to Birmingham.
16. Do Frank and Amanda live near here? - Yes. That's ..... house, over there.
17. The price is $ 515.850. - That's ..... half a million dollars.
18. Do they ... a reservation?
19. The meeting is ..... Friday, ....... the morning.
on / in
at / on
in / at
to / of
20. How many spaces are ..... in the parking lot?
21. ..... you drive? Yes, but I haven't got a car.
22. What ..... you like to drink? - A cup of tea, please.
23. Do you sometimes go home for lunch? - No, never, I ...... have lunch at work.
24. Where are you ..... ?
25. If you see Mr. Harvey, could you give ...... this fax?
26. In Europe, flights are ...... expensive than in the Unites States.
27. Is there ..... tourism in the region? - Yes, quite ......
many / a few
a lot / a few
any / good
much / a lot
28. Why ..... you get up at 6:00 am? - Because I ..... an early appointment.
were / was
did / had
have / made
are / having
29. What time are you meeting her ? - At 12:30. We're .... have lunch.
30. I don't think ..... have enough money to buy a car next year.
31. After ...... the museum, we walked back to the hotel.
32. I use a special case ..... carry my computer.
33. If I have work, I ..... be able to come to the party.
34. .... you ever played golf?
35. This is the key ....... opens the cabinet.
36. They've both worked here ....... over ten years.
37. When ..... you ....... ? - About an hour ago.
will / arrive
did / arrive
have / arrived
are / arriving
38. Sales have increased ....... month.
39. Have you ..... to the sports club recently? - No, I haven't had time.
40. You need your passport, but you ..... have a visa.
don't have to
41. Sorry, I missed our appointment, but my son was sick. I ..... go home early.
42. Sandy often works until 9:00 p.m. She works very ......
43. Drivers over the age of 25 have ..... accidents than drivers under 25.
44. Chinese ....... by 1.2 billion people
45. I can't find my suitcase. I think it ...... stolen.
got to be
46. We'll change our money when ..... get to the airport.
47. She's late. She said she ..... arrive before dinner.
48. I ...... TV when, suddenly, the electricity went off.
49. It was ..... a cold day that you needed to wear a scarf.
50. What ..... you do if you ..... a martian?
would / saw
will / saw
would / see
will / seen
51. Excuse me. Could you tell me how much ....., please?
does this cost
do these cost
52. She asked ....... I ........ to go with her.
whether / wanted
if / want
did / want
that / wanted
53. Hi. I'm sorry, am I late? No, I ...... long.
haven't been waiting
54. They haven't made a decision. The plan is ..... considered at the moment.
55. This is their email address, isn't it? - Yes, and the fax number is ......., too.
56. Do you know the place? - Of course, I ....... there.
used to living
used to live
57. There were plenty of road signs, so I ..... find the airport quite easily.
was allowed to
58. When the movie started, I suddenly realized that I .... it before.
had been seeing
59. They'd learn the language quite quickly, if they lived in the country, ..... ?
60. I think Sarah likes the idea. - Yes, ....
so do I
neither do I
61. Our children were ..... the evening before the carnival.
62. The new machine isn't bad, but we're not ..... satisfied with it.
63. Danger. Do not ..... off until the vehicle has stopped.
attempt to get
attempt a get
attempt in getting
64. It's noisy in the office because the subway trains run directly ...... the building.
65. Remove the film from the camera in a dark room. Don't take ..... here.
66. They haven't asked me for any money. ..... they ask, however, i'd refuse.
67. The crime rate is very low here. I never worry ...... home late at night.
about to walk
68. If the hotel ..... been a bit quieter, we .... enjoyed our stay there.
would / have
had / would have
would have / had
has / would have
69. You should drive more carefully. - What do you mean? I ...... carefully!
drive of course
70. Where shall I put this plant? - ......... you want, I don't mind.
71. Did you install your modem yourself? - No, I ....... by a computer specialist.
had to install it
had it installed
72. Booking a month in advance is much cheaper. ..... booked a bit earlier.
If only I have
Only have I
If only I had
Only had I
73. Cynthia screamed as the .... bug crawled across the bed.
black big hairy
big black hairy
hairy black big
black hairy big
74. The passengers, ...... were business travelers, were put on a later flight.
most of whom
much of those
75. All our employees ....... given a $500 bonus after all their hard work.
ought to be
76. They should be here by now. They .... got lost.
77. Come over for dinner next month. By then, Eric ..... decorating the house.
will have been finished
will finish having
will have finished
78. ..... the current economic problems, the company is doing well.
In spite of
79. The regulations require that all appliances ..... using the new procedure.
are to test
80. I want to keep my plans secret, so don't tell anybody, ....?
81. ......reasonable. Let's try to find a compromise.
82. I'm allowed to smoke in here, .....?
83. The penguin ....... the only species able to survive in such conditions.
is thought to be
is thinking as
is thinking to be
is thought that is
84. Let's cross the road. He ...... for us on the other side of the street.
maybe is waiting
might be waiting
can be waiting
85. ....... I known this was going to be so boring, I would never have come.
86. I ...... if you might like to come to the movies with me.
87. They weren't having a conversation. They were just shouting at .....
each and other
each and the other
88. If you ..... tried to pick up that table, you ..... have a backache now.
haven't / don't
hadn't / wouldn't
didn't have / shouldn't
wouldn't hav3 / wouldn't
89. I don't mind watching tennis, but ... play myself.
90. ..... had it stopped raining than the sun came out.
As soon as
91. Did you remember ..... off the heat before we left?
92. If we hadn't missed our flight .... by the pool in Canarias right now.
we'd been sitting
we'd have sat
we'd be sitting
93. Take extreme care ..... this surface! Do not use solvents or detergents.
when to clean
94. Another failure! What do you ......? Bad luck?
put it on
put down on it
put it down to
put it to
95. I can run as fast as everyone except Robin. He's the only one I can't ....
keep up with
96. I'm tempted to accept, but I feel it may be inappropriate to ......
to be doing so
do this so
97. Claimants must quantify the value of any loss, ..... reasonable.
as to how it is
in so far as is
to be as it is
as for it being
98. ..... I would like to join you, unfortunately I have a ..... engagement.
As much as / prior
Be it that / priorly
As sure / private
Seeing / previous
99. They should remain in jail ..... time as they realize the error of their ways.
beyond so much
so far as a
100. ..... the ingenious, he surreptitiously acquired himself a copy of the answer key, ..... gaining himself a pronounced advantage in the Placement test.
Ever / thereby
Such / moreover
Him as / herein
Likening / so as
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service