National Events Council - Business Owners
The National Events Council is an organization providing advocacy, research, awareness, and support to BIPOC Business Professionals operating within the event industry. To enhance and strengthen this position, as well as expand the depth, we are committed to ensuring the BIPOC Community has an equal playing field. National Events Council aim is to reduce invisible minority groups from being left unseen for opportunities they are qualified for to one that is visible and prominent in the event industry.
Thank you for participating in this survey as your responses are extremely valuable.
For more information please visit
Follow us Instagram, LinkedIn & Facebook @nationaleventscouncil
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
1) How many years of industry experience do you have?
Up to 1 year
2 - 5 Years
6 - 10 years
Over 11 years
2) What ratio of W-2 and/or 1099 personnel in your company are minority (LGBTQ, Disability, Race, Ethnicity)? Example Answer: 3 out of 10
3) How diverse is your company leadership as it relates to ethnicity, gender, disability, or members of the LGBTQ community?
4) In the past 6 months, have you hired or recommended a minority owned business or individual?
5) If you needed to hire someone, where would you seek them out?
6) Do you believe the event industry has diversity standards?
7) My organization publicly communicates information about its diversity goals?
8) My company has a diversity policy and provides training programs that promote multicultural understanding?
9) How much do you make annually (not considering the pandemic)?
$10k to $30K
$31K to $60K
$61K to $90K
$91K to $130K
$131K to $150K
10) Please select all that's applicable to you from the following.
Other gender role
Member of LGBTQ community
I have a disability
11) Please select your race
Black - African American
11a) If you selected Other please specify below (please use N/A if this does not apply)
Thank you for your time participating in this survey
to find out more and join the community
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of FTWS.