Rising Strong™ Weekend Retreat with Milja Brecher-DeMuro, MSW, LCSW, CDWF
Friday, May 8th - Sunday, May 10th, 2020
Acadia Yurts - 200 Seal Cove Road, Southwest Harbor, Maine 04679
Join me and 5-6 other women for an exclusive, 2 ½ day Rising Strong™ Intensive Retreat. In the intimate natural setting of Acadia Yurts in Southwest Harbor, We will take a deep dive into self-discovery.
The physics of vulnerability is simple: If we are brave enough, often enough, we will fall. Rising Strong™ is a self-actualization process based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown that explores what it takes to get back up when we fall and how owning our stories of struggle gives us the power to write a daring new ending. Struggle can be our greatest call to courage and the clearest path to a wholehearted life.
These are the skills that you can learn with the Rising Strong™ process:
• Recognize when you are hooked by an emotion
• Get curious about the emotion and notice your response to it
• Observe the story you’re compelled to make up to give meaning to what is happening
• “Rumble” with the narrative to deepen self-awareness
• Live BIG with Boundaries, Integrity and Generosity
• Discover the wisdom and meaning underneath the initial “hook” and created story
• Intervene on your own behalf to write an ending that creates the kind of life and relationships you’ve always dreamed of
Retreat also includes:
• Nourishing dinner Friday, simple and healthy lunch Saturday and Sunday
• Beautiful & restorative setting – take walking breaks in the woods, access to yoga
classes, float tank, infrared sauna, massage – check out the wellness center at
When: Friday, May 8th – Sunday, May 10th, 2020 - Fri: 6-8:30pm, Sat: 9am-6pm, Sun: 9am-4pm
Where: Acadia Yurts – Southwest Harbor, ME.
Cost: $525.00/person – cash/check/credit card paid in full or in 3 payments of $160 (after deposit). (Fee does not include lodging). $100 Deposit due at Registration. Checks, cash, debit and credit cards accepted.
How did you hear about this retreat?
Health Care provider
Community Member/Word of Mouth
Please share any dietary needs you may have as I will be providing dinner Friday night and lunch both Saturday and Sunday. Please indicate if you have any serious food allergies and if they are airborne or only if consumed
Following completion of your registration, and your deposit is received, Milja will reach out to you to set up a time to discuss your thoughts and expectations about this retreat and to explore your readiness. What is the best form of contact to reach you?
FEE: $525.00/person – cash/check/credit card paid in full or in 4 payments. (Fee does not include lodging). $100 Deposit due at Registration (non-refundable). Checks payable to Milja Brecher-DeMuro - mailed to: 1489 State Highway 102, Bar Harbor, ME 04609 - email Milja with questions:
Yes, Full payment of $525 by check, check is in the mail
$100 deposit by check is in the mail! I will mail remaining $425 by April 1st
I would like to set up a payment plan - 4 payments by check ( $100 due at registration and then $160 due March 1st, $160 April 1st, $160 May first)
Pay on line $100 deposit now:
- remaining $425 due April 1st
Pay on line full amount $525 now:
Pay on line with 4 payment installments:
- ( $100 due at registration and then $160 due March 1st, $160 April 1st, $160 May first)
Anything else I should know about you to help me create a retreat for you that is more fulfilling, accessible and comfortable?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service