GGCC English Service: May 2nd, 2021.
The total number of attendees allowed into the building is limited due to current government physical distancing requirements. Although we would like to see all of you at church, it is not possible at this time.
This reservation form is to be completed for each Sunday you plan to attend to ensure that physical distancing recommendations will be maintained. Only one reservation is required per household.
Please submit this form before Friday at 6:00 PM.
You will be notified Saturday morning of the status of your reservation. If your reservation was not accepted, please do not come to the church. The service will also be live-streamed at
Please read and understand the following:
- There is currently no children's ministry taking place.
- Please arrive no earlier than 9:00am.
- Enter through the Gospel Center door.
- If you require the use of the elevator, ask the usher at the Gospel Center door.
- You will sign a health evaluation form when you arrive (one time only).
- You will be asked to perform a self-evaluation health screening prior to entering (weekly).
- You will sign in on the weekly attendance list (weekly).
- You must wear a mask (with limited exceptions) which covers your nose and mouth.
- Please do not wear a mask which has a valve (which allows for easy exhalation).
- You must use hand sanitizer when entering the building and as often as necessary.
- You must sit in the seat to which the usher directs you.
Following these directions will help maintain a healthy and safe environment for everyone.
Your First and Last Name
Your phone number (preferably cell number)
Including yourself, how many guests will be attending? Please note: you are only allowed to register for your own household.
Your Name (Guest #1)
Name of Guest #2
Name of Guest #3
Name of Guest #4
Name of Guest #5
Name of Guest #6
Do you have any questions?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service