Since only 2017, we were already able to send hundreds of nurses to various Trusts in the United Kingdom. Come and enjoy the many unique benefits of joining the NHS Professionals through Abba!
JOB VACANCY DETAILS
- Medical Ward
- Surgical Ward
- Pediatric Ward
- Pediatric OR
- Pediatric ER
- Geriatric Care
- Ambulatory Care
- Other Adult Care Areas
The NHS Professionals (NHSP) is a leading provider of workforce solutions to the National Health and Social Care in the U.K. It manages over 130,000 members working in more than 100 hospitals all over England. Employment with NHSP comes with a number of benefits, such as prioritization in booking regular and OT shifts and conveniently accessing payslips through its online app. Majority of its Trusts also give importance to educational and professional development as they work in partnership with renowned universities. It is continuously looking for Staff Nurses who would like to work in the United Kingdom.
- 24,907GBP ( ~ PhP 1,591,000.00+) with annual increment
- Full-time permanent position
- Overtime pay and priority in NHS employment bank
- Extra payments for evenings, nights and weekends
- Access to the generous NHS Pension Scheme
- 27 days paid annual leave
- 3-year contract
- Free air ticket
- 10,000PhP cash incentive for IELTS / OET passers (exclusively on Abba; to be given after successfully passing the employer interview and CBT)
- Free fully structured training program aimed at achieving the OSCE
- 3-year Visa and IOM costs to be shouldered
- No placement or processing fee
Benefits Offered By Select Trusts
- Free accommodation for up to 3 months or up to 1,500GBP ( ~ PhP 96,000+)
- 500 - 1,000 GBP ( ~ 32,000 - 64,000PhP) cash advance upon arrival
- Reimbursement of costs (1x passed IELTS/OET, initial NMC registration, 1x passed CBT, and IOM)
- At least 1 year of post-license hospital experience (volunteer work will be considered)
- IELTS / OET passer
IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking
OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking
- No more than 6-18 months of work gap (depending on the employing Trust)
Choose from these 2 ways to apply.
- Sign up at https://tinyurl.com/AbbaNHSP2021
- Send your updated CV IELTS/OET result, valid PRC ID, passport and Skype ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions or concerns, contact Loisa through +63917-531 2611 / +63918-286 1925.
KNOW YOUR AGENCY!
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers' welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium
Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer St. cor EDSA
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines
+63917-531 2611 / +63918-286 1925www.abba.ph
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10324371.