Abba's Applicant Sign-Up Sheet for NHSP Applicants
Welcome to the sign-up sheet for Abba's ICU and other Staff Nurse vacancies at NHS Professionals in the United Kingdom. If you have recently passed the IELTS / OET (IELTS: 6.5 in W, 7.0 in LSR, OET: C+ in W, B in LSR), kindly accomplish this form so that a Recruitment Officer can get in touch with you.
If you are NOT an IELTS / OET passer yet, please accomplish your IELTS / OET in the meantime and reconnect with us as soon as you have passed either of the exams.
For questions or concerns, you may contact Charlene Vergara through 0917-704 5081 / 0918-286 1876
Important Note: By signing-up in this database, you agree to the collection of your personal information that will be used for your application in the United Kingdom.
JOB VACANCY DETAILS
Staff Nurse Vacancies in the United Kingdom
December 2020 Employer Interviews
ICU (top priority)
Medical - Surgical
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is a leading provider of workforce solutions to the National Health and Social Care in the U.K. It manages over 130,000 members working in more than 100 hospitals all over England. Employment with NHSP comes with a number of benefits, such as prioritization in booking regular and OT shifts and conveniently accessing payslips through its online app. Majority of its Trusts also give importance to educational and professional development as they work in partnership with renowned universities. It is now looking for Staff Nurses who would like to work in the exciting country of UK.
- 24,907GBP ( ~ PhP 1,600,000.00) with annual increment
- Overtime pay and priority in NHS employment bank
- Extra payments for evenings, nights and weekends
- Access to the generous NHS Pension Scheme
- Free accommodation up to 3 months
- 27 days paid annual leave
- 3-year contract
- Free air ticket
- 500 - 1,000 GBP ( ~ 64,000PhP) cash advance upon arrival depending on the hospital / Trust
- 10,000PhP cash incentive for IELTS / OET passers (to be given after successfully passing the employer interview and CBT)
- Free fully structured training program aimed at achieving the OSCE
- Visa and IOM costs to be shouldered
- Reimbursement of costs (1x passed IELTS/OET, initial NMC
registration and 1x passed CBT) depending on the hospital / Trust
- No placement or processing fee
- At least 1 year of post-license hospital experience (volunteer work will be considered)
- IELTS / OET passer
IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading
OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and
- No more than 6 months of work gap
- Sign up at
- Send your updated CV IELTS/OET result, valid PRC ID, passport and Skype ID to
For questions or concerns, you may contact Cha through 0917-704 5081 / 0918-286 1876
KNOW YOUR AGENCY!
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers' welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium
Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer St. cor EDSA
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines
0917-704 5081 / 0918-286 1876
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10324371.
Pre-qualifying Exam Passed
Academic IELTS (at least 6.5 in Writing and 7.0 in the other subtests)
OET (at least C+ in Writing and B in the other subtests)
Current / Latest Employer
Current / Latest Area or Unit (i.e. Emergency Room)
Geriatric Care Unit
other adult bedside care unit
Less than 6 months
6 months or more
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service