Puritan Fun Assignment
Your LAST name
Your FIRST name
Your class period
1. For which of the reasons below did the Puritans decide to settle in America:?
to make money
for religious freedom
for the glory of conquest
they were kicked out of France
2. In which of the following years did the Puritans leave England for America?
3. Which of the following individuals below was the leader of the Puritans?
4. What did the Puritans name their colony?
5. All of the laws in Puritan society were based on which of the following?
the English Bill of Rights
the United States Constitution
6. How did the Puritans treat individuals who broke their laws or disagreed with their religious views?
with compassion and understanding
with harsh punishment and zero tolerance
with an open mind and a big heart
with respect for all views and forgiveness for all crimes
7. Copy and paste your questions and answers from your LiveBinder into the box below. Be sure to press submit when you are done.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service