Under the partnership:
• Intel will conduct 4 Train-The-Trainers (T3s), one per island group, and one for NCR;
• Intel will provide the services of a Senior Trainer during the said T3s;
• As part of PSITE’s community outreach programs, trainers will train those who want training in their communities; and
• If Intel has existing Easy Step program with the local government units (e.g. community e-centers), then PSITE may utilize the existing linkage with these units and conduct training for the intended beneficiaries.
General Flow of Activities:
1. PSITE will identify a lead school or institution for each island group.
2. Lead school will organize T3 in their area, which will include the following:
a. Call for participants;
b. Collect participant data;
c. Signify intent and proposed T3 schedule to:
Liezl Formilleza-Dunuan (email@example.com) and
John Ruero (firstname.lastname@example.org); and
d. Mobilize resources to take care of the the venue, food, and materials.
3. An Intel Senior Trainer will conduct the T3.
4. Once T3 has been conducted, the T3 participants shall:
a. Train other member faculty and/or member institutions; and
b. Train community or outreach partners.
5. Conduct post-training activities, including:
a. Online sharing of trainers' experiences and beneficiaries' stories;
b. Online mapping of digital inclusion activities; and
c. Facilitate submission of entries in the digital inclusion activities.
To those interested to become lead school per island group:
1. Please email your intent and proposed T3 schedule to: Liezl Formilleza-Dunuan (email@example.com) and John Ruero (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. Please fill in the Preliminary Proposal details below.