Telemedicine Training Enrollment - Doctors
The MCI has approved the use of Telemedicine for 'Registered Medical Practioners' (Modern Medicine). The MoHFW, Government of India on 25 March 2020 has notified the Telemdicine Guidelines for use by Doctors in India. In the wake of the COVID 19 Pandemic there is an urgent need to train each and every Doctor on the basics of Telemedicine practice as per the notified guidelines.
While it is pertinent for us to gather the information requested in this form, we understand you have a busy schedule. We request you to fill in the details in at the earliest convenient.
To Continue Care due to the current crisis, we request you to fill this form. The data in the form will ensure that we all are ready to tackle the pandemic and also to improve tele medicine.
Thank you for your time!
Disclaimer: TSI and DHIndia reconfirm that this information will not be shared with anyone and it will be strictly confidential.
This is the Introductory Online TSI Telemedicine Webinar for Medical Doctors Registered and Practicing in India.
(Based on March 2020 MCI’s Regulation entitled Telemedicine Practice Guidelines)
For whom: Medical Doctors registered and based in India
Duration: Three modules of half hour each. Plus one hour of Q&A each
Webinar Delivery: Via GYANET E-video Online Platform
When: A number of times daily for next 30 days to train 5 Lakh Doctors
Certification of Completion: Yes
Module A: Basic Understanding of the Telemedicine Practice Guidelines
Module B: Basic Knowledge of the full scope, including e-consent, e-prescription and recording keeping, with different modalities for practice of Telemedicine/TeleHealth.
Module C: Basic Understanding of Tele-Triage
Multiple Choice Questions (True or False)
PLEASE IGNORE THIS FORM IF YOU HAVE ALREADY FILLED
1. Full Name
2. Medical Council Registration Number
3. Registered with State Medical Council or MCI (if with State Council mention the name of the State)
4. Age group
31 to 40 years
41 to 50 years
51 to 60 years
> 60 years
6. Mobile Number
7. WhatsApp Number
8. Are you familiar with Telemedicine?
9. Have you personally logged in and joined any webinars in the past ?
10. What is the city/place of your clinical practice? Place, District, State.
11. Are you willing to practice Telemedicine?
12. Where did you hear about this registration?
Word of mouth
13. Date and timing of the Webinar
Sunday July 26 : 11:00AM to 01:30PM
14. Please mention if you have any specific query
15. Are you motivated to train doctors further about Telemedicine?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service