Speaker Information Form
* The only speakers bureau in the U.S. for white collar criminals.
* We provide 1,000 presentations every year: conferences, seminars and online (webinars and webcasts).
* Half of our speakers are Pros - CPAs, attorneys, CFEs, forensic accountants, doctors/nurses, engineers, etc.
* Half of our speakers are Cons - professional and business people who made a mistake, paid the price and want to help others avoid their fate.
* Section 1 everyone completes
* Section 2 White collar criminals must complete
Your website if any.
Type of Company
Telephone (include type: cell, work, home)
Your Industry Expertise - check all that apply and use "Other" if needed
Aerospeace and Defense
Civic, Non-Profit and Membership Groups
Construction and Building Materials
Food and Beverage
Gov - Healthcare
Gov - home Affairs & Justice
Gov - Law Enforcement
Gov - National Security
Gov - Other
Gov - Tax & Benefits
Hospitals and Healthcare
Media & Entertainment
Pharma and Biotech
Professional Services - Consulting
Professional Services - Legal
Professional Services - Other
Real Estate & Rental & Leasing
Transportation and Storage
Travel, Recreation & Leisure
Academic / Medical / Professional Certification (e.g., CPA, JD, MD, or none). Include the state you are licensed in and if your license was revoked or you did not renew your certification.
In no more than 10 lines, describe why you want to speak.
Previous presentations (or none). Include Title, URL, Date, Organization, and Type (conference, seminar, online/webinar/webcast).
State (if U.S. 2 letters)/Province/Region
Country (if not USA)
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of The Pros & The Cons.
Terms of Service