"Vegan Palooza" - Food and Drink Stall Holder Application (Saturday 27 June 2020)
Thank you for your interest in holding a food and/or drink stall at Adelaide's first ever Vegan Palooza! Scheduled to be held at the Tonsley Innovation Hub (MAB Eastern Promenade, Clovelly Park) on Saturday 27 June 2020, Vegan Palooza will be open to the public from 12pm - 6pm in this unique venue only 10kms from the city centre.
"Vegan Palooza: an event for compassionate foodies"
With the increasing success of Vegan Festival Adelaide held in October each year, the demand for vegan events in Adelaide is rising. To meet this demand Vegan Palooza was created in 2019 and will be the Winter event for the ever growing vegan community and vegan curious to learn, celebrate, and enjoy delectable local vegan food and drink. This is an opportunity to get your delicious vegan food into the hearts and minds of the crowds prior to Vegan Festival Adelaide so that they can enjoy it more than just once a year.
Tasting Australia is the premier food event of SA and we are thrilled to be part of their program this year, Vegan Palooza will showcase the incredible growing plant based food industry to a wide audience.
This fabulous indoor (roof coverage, no side walls) event will mean you have an easy set up at stall spaces using tables etc with no marquee hassles. Stall spaces are 3x3m - you can hire items, e.g. trestle tables, from us or bring your own gear to give your business its individual look. We will recommend making 2.4m high x 3m wide signage posts for the frontage of your space to make your stall stand out. We can chat about this with you!
Food stalls will be STRONGLY encouraged to produce tasting plate options (around $6 value) to encourage more of the public to try different vegan foods.
Alcoholic products are NOT allowed at Vegan Palooza. This is a Food & Drink event ONLY, we are saving all the other things vegan for the Vegan Festival Adelaide 31 October & 1 November 2020.
We realise that this form may take up to 15 minutes to complete but experience has shown us that this much better than sending you 15 different emails asking for information! Please note, bump in and bump out will all occur on the day of the event.
Please read the following information carefully before applying.
Your application will be evaluated by the Vegan Palooza committee. The form must be completed in full for your application to be considered. This includes providing all relevant supporting documents.
To complete this application you will need to:
- Provide your Business details (including your ABN / ACN / ACNC number, if applicable)
- Give an ~150 word or less description of your food/drink
- Outline your infrastructure requirements
- Detail any electricity or cool room needs
- Supply your insurance details
- Agree to the regulations, policies, and protocols of Vegan Palooza, Port Adelaide City Council, and Gov SA
- Provide your marketing details (including an ~150 word or less biography of your business/stall)
Below is a list of all the documents that will be requested during your application:
- a print ready (high quality) version of your company logo
- a copy of your valid $20 million public liability insurance
- a copy of your valid product liability insurance certificate
* Documents can be uploaded during completion of this form. Upload instructions will be provided when a document is required.
* In the case of insurance certificates, where insurance valid for the Vegan Palooza event may not be currently available, the expiry date of current insurance policies and/or an acknowledgement that new insurance must be purchased is sufficient for this application.
Sponsor the Vegan Palooza event and get:
- A single stall space
- Monthly recognition on the event Facebook page
- Monthly promotion on the Vegan Festival Adelaide Instagram page (3,600 followers)
- Your logo on the Vegan Palooza website (medium sized)
- Your logo on event signage (small sized)
- All food/drink stall holders MUST commit to the full times, Saturday 27 June
- Set up Saturday 27 June 7.30am-10.30am
- Full pack down by Saturday evening 27 June - items cannot remain on site
- Any Excuse...Event Styling & Planning, who operate Vegan Palooza, reserves the right to accept/deny any application - All decisions are final
- Your details will be shared with the local Council
- COOKING with oil, live flames or gas are will need approval for this site. Electrical appliances will need tag and tested.
You should receive a confirmation email within a few minutes after submitting this form. Should you not receive any confirmation, please email us at
$350 single space 3x3m
$700 double space 6x3m
* Food van space $550
* Vegan Vibes Sponsor $1,000
Additional costs may be incurred depending on infrastructure requirements. Stalls may bring own items for set up if it fits within the allocated space. We will recommend making 2.4m high x 3m wide signage posts to make your stall stand out. We can chat about this with you!
* Applications must be lodged by 25 April 2020
* Decisions on accepted stalls will be announced before 04 May 2020
* Full Payments must be made by 31 May to be included in the 2020 event
* Amendments can be made to your application up until 30 April 2020
Page 1 of 19
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Lea McBride.