Vendor Fees:Table Vendor - Local Non-Profit, Community-Based and Artisan - $200Table Vendor - Columbia Heights/Mount Pleasant/Lower Georgia Avenue Businesses (Zip 20010, 20009, 20011) - $300Table Vendor - Outside Columbia Heights/Mount Pleasant/Lower Georgia Avenue Businesses - $40010x10 Booth (Non-restaurant) - $50010x10 Booth Restaurant Vendor - $1,000
General guidelines:1) Individuals, organizations or business can participate. 2) All vendors will be reviewed prior to acceptance & payment.
3) All contributions are tax deductible.
4) One table and two chairs will be provided for all spaces. Additional equipment may be requested for a fee.
5) Vendors will not be allowed to participate unless vendor fees are paid in full at the time of check in.
6) Vendors are expected to stay for entire event. Early breakdown will not be permitted.
7) District Bridges reserves the right to decline any applications if they are deemed inappropriate for our audiences.
8) Refund & Cancellation Policy: Vendors who cancel before Friday, June 1st, 2018 are entitled to a 50% refund. Refunds for cancellations made after June 1st, 2018 are not available as all funds are committed to the production and marketing of the event. All refund requests must be made in writing and received by our office via email or mail. Please cite reason for withdraw. Should the event be cancelled due to causes beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, vendor fees will be refunded in full within 30 days.
ALL required columns must be filled. Please input N/A in column when category is not applicable to you.If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We appreciate your participation in the festival.