2019 ESIP Partner of the Year Nomination Form
This award is to honor an ESIP partner organization that best exemplifies the spirit of ESIP in one or more areas. This year, we are looking for partner organizations that have supported ESIP's 2015 - 2020 Strategic Goal #4 (To Increase the use and value of Earth science data and information). We are looking for ESIP partners who have either:
- Been involved in an activity or interacted with ESIP in a manner that has improved the organization's use and value of Earth science data and information in some tangible way, or
- Have contributed to ESIP's activities or influence in promoting and expanding the use and value of Earth science data and information to scientific, policymaking or citizen science efforts.
Special consideration will be given to partner organizations whose Voting Representatives have completed the Partner Survey (still open for completion at:
Please fill out the questions below. You may nominate your own organization (self-nomination) or another partner organization.
Note, submissions are not only used for consideration for the award, but also to capture success stories to share at the Summer and Winter Meetings, in annual reports, in future Partner Highlights, or other means for showcasing positive collaboration and impact. Also, for the first time this year, the successful Partner will receive two free meeting registrations.
If you have questions or feedback on this award process, please send them to
. Nominations are due by October 31, 2019.
1. Your name (first then last)
2. Which ESIP partner organization are you nominating?
3. Are you associated with the partner organization you are nominating?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service