2020 Western Chapter ISA Annual Conference: Call for Presentations
ABOUT: Thank you for considering a presentation proposal for the 2020 WCISA Annual Conference. The conference will be held April 27 - 30, 2020 at the Resort at Squaw Creek, Olympic Valley, CA.
Our conference theme, "Reach Your Highest Peak", a challenge to all of us to become the best we can be. This year's conference will include a wide variety of topics that embrace the many facets of our arboriculture industry: utility, municipal, commercial, as well as the climbing arborist and consulting arborist. Also included will be personal improvement as a goal with health and financial management topics.
Additional topics will include expertise with:
- Insects, Diseases & Abiotic; issues, diagnostics, management / controls
- Safe Work Practices, climbing techniques
- ISA Credentials; expert knowledge, professional skills, credentials in public and private sectors,
including training, academia and government organizations
- Tree Care / Preservation; pruning techniques, preservation techniques, tree risk
- Plant Health Care; tree diagnostics, integrated pest management, abiotic disorder management
The conference committee invites you to share your experience, expertise, and professional knowledge by submitting a presentation proposal. More information about the proposal process and the format for submitting presentation proposals is online. Deadline for submitting proposals is 4:00 pm, Thursday, October 10, 2019.
- The preferred proposal format is online. Please continue to the next section to submit your
- Proposals may also be emailed to Rose Epperson (
- If necessary, proposals may be mailed to 31910 Country Club Dr. Porterville, CA 93257 Attention:
Rose Epperson. Form is available at
- If you have any questions, please contact: Program Chair, Dennis Swartzell (
Rose Epperson (
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service