1. Transfer students; student with credit hours between 24 and 60 that UAH defines as transfer students. A special consideration may be made for “transfer-freshman”.
2. Be citizens of the United States as defined in section 101 (a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, aliens admitted as refugees under section 207 of the Immigration and nationality Act, or U.S. permanent resident.
3. Be admitted to UAH as a TR student as defined by the UAH Admissions Office and enrolled full-time (Full-time student required 12 hr Min) in a degree program in MAE. Admissions paperwork may be submitted after initial selection has occured.
4. Demonstrate financial need, defined for undergraduate students by the U.S Department of Education rules for need-based Federal financial aid via the Free Application for federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form can be found at: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
5. The minimum GPA of 2.75 is required.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in applying, please complete the application below