Camas County Online Registration Packet
Thank you for using Camas County's online registration process. Our intent is to facilitate a smooth registration process by providing the ability to register remotely as well as in person.
Once you start the form, you must complete it fully and submit it. You may not save it and return later. If you prefer a paper packet, please contact the office secretary. If you see a red *, that is required information and you must fill out the section or question to the best of your ability.
You will be asked for a large amount of information. Because you cannot save the form and return later, you may want to make sure you have the following information handy prior to moving to the next page of the registration packet:
1. Names, phone numbers (home, work, cell), email addresses of parents, step-parents, guardians, emergency contacts.
2. Student's Social Security Number, birthday, grade level
3. Family physician name and contact information
4. Insurance company name and policy number
5. Name and address of the previous school attended, for new students
6. Access to a printer if you wish to print off hard copies of any of the documents you and your child will be accessing, reading, and signing. It is not required and they will always be available for you electronically and you can request a copy in person.
Click next to begin the registration online packet.
Sign in to Google
to save your progress.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Camas County School District.