Parent/Student Survey for 2020-2021 Kress ISD
This is a survey for parents to choose Option 1 or Option 2 for school year 2020-2021 at Kress ISD. Parents will also provides answers to technology access so we can better meet the needs of our students.
1. Please list all the names of your children and grade level who attend Kress ISD. Example: John Doe, 4th. Jane Doe, 8th. and so forth.
2. Name of Guardian
3. Cell number and/or email address of Guardian.
4. Are you planning on sending your child(ren) to school or choosing the online option?
Option 1: My children will attend school on campus.
Option 2: My children will not attend school on campus and will attend online from home.
5. Which best describes your internet connectivity?
I access the internet at home through a fixed connection (e.g., DSL, fiber, cable, etc.), satellite, fixed wireless, or hotspot.
I access the internet primarily through my phone.
I access the internet in public spaces (e.g., library, businesses).
I not have internet connectivity.
6. Which of the following activities do you perform in your home with ease? Check all that apply.
Surf the web (e.g., check email, read the news)
Download pictures and videos
Watch Netflix and use other streaming services
Participate in live videoconferencing
Play online, live video games
7. Does your child have access to a learning device (defined as laptop, Chromebook, or tablet) at home?
Yes, student has a dedicated learning device to use at any the during the day.
No, student shares a learning device with family members, students, and/or adults.
No, student does not have a learning device.
8. Please list how many of the following devices are active, functioning, and available for your child to use for learning? Select all that apply.
Tablet (e.g., iPad, Kindle)
No devices in the home
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service