This holiday season, UBC WEC is fundraising for The ShoeBox Project with the help of Krispy Kreme! The Shoebox Project is an organization dedicated to supporting women impacted by homelessness through the collection and distribution of gift-filled shoeboxes and kind messages. Your donations through this Krispy Kreme fundraiser will directly help raise the funds for buying and putting together these wonderful care packages!
Pre-orders for the donuts start November 20th and will close on December 1st.
Details regarding pickup:
- Date of distribution: December 6th
- LOCATION: Booth #20 in AMS nest
- Time: 11 AM- 3:30 PM
Here's how it works:
1. Fill out the form below to order dozens of Krispy Kreme donuts at the REGULAR PRICE FOR A DOZEN ($12)
2. E-transfer the amount of money due to email@example.com (our treasurer) and include "WEC fundraiser" in the notes section of the e-transfer
3. We send you a confirmation email with the number of dozens once we receive payment.
4. Pick up your box of donuts from us on December 6.
Alternatively, if you would like to only provide a monetary donation and not purchase donuts, please indicate below.
Please note: This pre-order form will close at 11:59PM PST on December 1st and payment must be received by December 1st. If we do not receive your payment by the deadline, your order will be cancelled.
*This fundraiser is open to everyone and is not limited to UBC students!